PC Recording Software With Telephone Handset Connector (TLSPLUS)
Retell's TLS Call Recording solution uses advanced technology to record from virtually any headset / Soft-Phone combination.
The TLS can record and archive telephone calls that are made using a headset, if the audio is streamed to an audio device on the same computer as the TLS is installed onto.
The TLS is also able to record both sides of a telephone call made from softphones.
As long as your headset is connected to your PC and is available as an audio device, the TLS software is able to record it
- Automatic recording or recording on demand
- Advanced search on: date, time, duration, notes, name and device
- Import and export of complete archives for backup purposes
- Playback and e-mailing of recordings
- Automatic update of call listing
- Password protection of recordings
- User specified display of call listing
- Notes field and Names field
- Telephone number detection (only for Skype for Business)
- Works with virtually any headset / Soft-Phone combination.
- Special connectivity for Jabra Engage, Jabra PRO™ series and E-Motion W880 headsets
- Special connectivity for Jabra Speak 750 speakerphone
- Ideal recording solution for Jabra Engage 75 headset
- Stores 180 hours of conversation per GB free disk space on the PC
- Currently supports over 10 languages
- Can be installed on: Windows 7 / Windows 8.x / Windows 10
- Can also be used in combination with our telephone connector model 157 for recording from telephone handsets