Telephone Analogue Line Recording Connector (for recording to audio recorders only) (145)
The Retell 145 connector is a small device which allows audio recorders (not computers or professional recording equipment - see Retell 142W adaptor instead) to be connected to an analogue telephone wall socket (ie from cordless telephones). Will also record any extension connected to the same telephone line. Once connected the Retell 145 will let you record calls to your device.
- Ideal for home or home office use where the telephone lines are analogue.
- Will record from all extensions, whichever socket it is plugged into.
- Can be used with most audio recorders with a 3.5 mm microphone socket.
- Meets the safety requirements of EN60950 of the R&TTE directive. Contains an electronic barrier to protect the user from any dangerous voltages on the telephone network.
- Length of cable is 2m.
- Can also be used on cable companies’ sockets.
- Incorporates a double adaptor to plug telephone into the same socket as the 145 telephone-recording adaptor.
How To Use
To fit the Retell 145 connector between the telephone and recording device is very easy. Simply unplug the telephone's line cable from its BT socket, plug the double adaptor supplied with the Retell 145 connector in, plug the Retell 145 connector into the smaller socket and plug the telephone line cable into the larger socket. At the other end of the Retell 145 is a 3.5mm jack plug to connect to the microphone input socket on your audio recorder.